Redwood City, California
US$48000 - US$55000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a global communications agency is looking for an HR Assistant. This agency is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth and looking for someone who will help support the HR function. You will work in with the leadership team and HR to help with scheduling, new internships, collecting feedback, anonymizing resumes to submit to hiring managers and other HR Admin work. This is a fast-paced workplace that requires someone proactive, resourceful, and eager to learn.
If you are looking to get your career in HR, this is the role for you. Our champions a collaborative and inclusive workforce. They are invested in promoting their staff from within. Come join us!
- HR Internship or HR Degree or 3months to a year HR experience
- Fully Vaccinated against Covid-19 and show valid proof before start date
- (Accommodations for disability, sincerely held religious beliefs and an exception required under applicable law)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion to grow with the agency
- A collaborative disposition
- An entrepreneurial mind
- Creative ability
- A sense of humor
- Ability to manage competing priorities
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# APPR/205767. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # APPR/205767. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.