£28000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones is partnering with an internationally renowned real estate firm to find an HR Assistant on a permanent basis for their London office. As industry experts with a people-focused mindset, they are committed to providing comprehensive and effective property advice to public and private sector clients. The firm is ambitious and forward-thinking, prioritising sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and a great workplace culture.
This role will give you great insight into the wider HR function, as you will play a truly vital role in all of the teams' processes. You will deliver methodical and effective administrative support in numerous areas of the function, including recruitment, training, HR systems, and D&I/Wellbeing programmes etc. as well as being the first point of contact for HR inquiries. From providing support in Employee Relations meetings, to running induction sessions and assisting on project work, this varied role will push you to collaborate with the wider team on all HR matters. In this hands-on role you will streamline processes and operations, whilst being supported professionally and personally along the way. With opportunities to get involved in Wellbeing and Environmental initiatives for example, you will also be able to contribute in a more general sense alongside your administrative roles.
- First POC for HR issues, handling multiple inboxes and taking calls
- Handling full employee lifecycle administration including recruitment, onboarding and probation processes
- Various administrative tasks regarding payroll, graduate intakes, training, new starters and leavers etc.
- Updating the HR System and processing invoices
- Handling and collating data, presenting it for review
- Strong administration experience and competencies (HR-administration preferred)
- Excellent organisational and professional skills
- Methodical, detail-focused, and driven
- Great communication skills, with a proven ability to collaborate within a team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.