Temp – 3 months to begin with
£16.41 per hour
5 days in office
Offices – Liverpool Street – City of London
I am currently looking for a HR Administrator to work for a global insurance business in London.
- To support the HR team in setting up the onboarding process and organising the induction of new starters.
- Inputting paper files and transferring these onto the new HR database
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all documentation ranging from pre-employment checks, issuing of offer letters, contracts of employment and onboarding docs.
- To assist with all internal and external people and culture related inquiries or requests and knowing when, and who, to escalate these to when appropriate.
- To plan, implement and maintain efficient and accurate HR administration for all areas.
- To have proven experience as an HR coordinator or other relevant human resources or administrative experience.
- To have experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- To have the ability to always handle data with confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise, coordinate and prioritise multiple people and projects at once.
- To consistently work with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with ability to learn new software and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be a flexible team player, accepting of change, and are constantly willing to do what it takes to get the job done
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.