My client are an international law firm with over 1000 employees globally. They are highly reputable and have an excellent industry reputation. They have a vacancy within their HR team for an experienced HR assistant, ideally with similar experience within a law firm.
- A broad generalist role, offering exposure to all aspects of a generalist function as well as specialist functions.
- The role is assisting the team with the full employee life cycle and supporting on projects
- Maintaining and developing new policies.
- Must have at least 1 year working in a generalist HR position within professional services.
- Will ideally have an HR related degree or CIPD qualification
- Experience working with HR systems
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and corporate environment.
If you possess the above-mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.