Are you a recent grad looking for their first role in HR? I am currently partnering with a leading Investment Bank who are looking to hire a Graduate HR Assistant to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate with some HR experience who is looking to kick start their HR career. The firm is invested in developing their HR population and will also look to sponsor your CIPD.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all elements of the employee lifecycle and duties will include:
- Recruitment- coordinating the interview process and collating offer packs.
- New Starters & Onboarding – coordinating the new starter process and setting up joiners on the systems
- Training & Development- booking staff in for training courses and exams
- Compensation & Benefits- responding to comp and bens queries and draft salary and bonus review letters.
- Systems -act as the first point of contact for system queries and respond to any support request
- Recent 2022 or 2023 graduate with strong academics, ideally in a field relevant to HR
- High level of tenacity and a ‘can do’ attitude; A strong thinker with an enquiring mind, prepared to challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with high levels of administration
- Strong attention to detail
- 3-6 months RECENT HR or professional work experience gained in the UK
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.