City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
We are working with a boutique investment management firm to hire their first HR Assistant. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to start their HR career!
This role will provide you with full exposure to the employee lifecycle to really kick start and propel your career.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the recruitment process from an administrative perspetive
- Lead the onboarding process - offer letters, contracts, referencing etc.
- Monitoring training requirements and probationary periods
- Processing leavers and arranging exit interviews
- Maintaining the HR system
- Supporting with ad hoc HR related projects
If you are looking for your first role in HR and can demonstrate a passion and commitment to pursuing a career in Human Resources then this could be the role for you!
You must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage many tasks at one time.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.