£22000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
We are delighted to work with a Manufacturing organisation in Evesham to recruit an HR Assistant a permanent basis. This is a generalist role reporting into a senior HR professional on site and providing a generalist and comprehensive support to all employees:
- You will be the first point of contact for queries from the business and undertake HR activities across the entire lifecycle.
- These activities include; recruitment administration, HR database maintenance and administration including starters and leavers, updating employee files and payroll changes.
- You will provide employee relations support, taking minutes at meetings and once confident provide 1st line support for advice to the business and employees.
- You support the development and creation of HR processes and policies.
- You will be responsible for collating all payroll information for submission to the outsourced payroll provider.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced HR Manager who will continue to support your development. It it essential that you have worked in a similar industry such as logistics, manufacturing, engineering or construction and have an adaptable approach in the support you provide.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking individual to join a successful business and develop within HR- you'll also work alongside a supportive HR Manager, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility over time. If you feel you meet this criteria and have a passion to succeed please contact me ASAP to discuss further on 01242 388068.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.