£25000 - £28001 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an HR Assistant for a boutique Investment Bank based in London. This is permanent position that is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience across multiple HR functions as part of a smaller team, taking on more responsibility and gaining exposure to ER processes. Paying up to £28,000p/a.
The client is looking for candidate with 3 months to 1 years' experience within an office/HR setting.
Working alongside the Director of HR and the HR Manager, you will be liaising with members of the firm at all levels as well as external contacts and suppliers.
More specifically, as HR Assistant your duties will include:
- Managing the onboarding, offboarding and appraisal processes from an administrative perspective
- Assisting the HR team with projects and initiatives
- Rewards and benefits
- Maintenance of the HR database
As first point of contact for colleagues and clients, you will be instrumental in creating good working relations with people at all levels within the Firm, flagging any ER issues to the attention of the Director of HR. Ideally you will have had experience working as an HR Assistant within professional services and be able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role using HR Information Systems
- Excellent IT skills and attention to detail
- CIPD qualification (or working towards it)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.