£21000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits
6 months ago
We are currently working on an exciting role for an HR Assistant within the Tech Sector in a company that is expanding rapidly with a real focus on people, culture and innovation. They are looking for somebody who is able to take initiative, design and manage their own day but also work alongside a supportive HR team with a collaborative approach. Based in London with offices in Surrey, they also offer the opportunity for flexible working from home.
As HR Assistant, your duties will include:
- Organising and maintaining personnel records
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Leading the performance review process and ensuring appraisals are run regularly
- Coordinating internal and external training sessions
- Dealing with HR requests from employees
- Participating in HR projects
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding process
- Leading on several committees including events coordination and work socials
Ideally you will be:
- Self-motivated and with a real desire to learn
- Emotionally intelligent and an effective communicator
- Tenacious and resilient
- Organised and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Discreet, and able to keep your work confidential
- A real team player looking to grow with and support your colleagues
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get into a sector that is growing rapidly and for anyone who has experience working in an HR Administrator role and who wants the chance to learn and share new skills in a collaborative environment where everybody takes pride in their work and you are rewarded for your efforts.
This role will start remotely but with offices based in London and Surrey.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.