My client is a market leading Private Equity firm who is looking for a junior calibre to join their team as a HR Assistant. You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR, while working very closely with the HR Manager. The team overlooks the APAC region, you will be supporting in recruitment coordination, and other generalist matters. Open for applicants with either agencies or in-house experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in full spectrum of recruitment processes in APAC region
- Evaluate and monitor candidate responses to advertisements
- Organise and schedule interviews with line managers
- Assist in learning & development - coordinate and arrange trainings for the region
- Responsible for handling invoices and expenses
- Involved in HR projects - implementing new HRIS and recruitment platform
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Talent Acquisition within professional industry OR in recruitment agencies
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and take initiatives
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.