More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting with the coordination of recruitment
- Leading with on boarding / off boarding
- Supporting salary review, appraisals and absence management
- Note taking in ER meetings
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries
- General HR Admin
- HR policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work
You must have a thorough understanding of the employee lifecycle, and ideally experience within the financial services industry.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to gain experience in a true generalist role within a highly collaborative and successful team.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.