Our client is a leading international law firm with a strong presence around the globe. They are currently seeking a junior calibre to join the attorney team as a recruitment and learning assistant. Open to individuals with 1+ year of HR supporting experience from financial or other professional industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager and Senior HR in interview arrangement for attorney recruitment
- Support end-to-end process in both lateral and graduate recruitment
- Build close relationship with trainees and repsonisble for daily enquiries
- Responsible for onboarding, offboarding and induction
- Work with Senior HR and fee earners on training coordination and logistics
- Manage all law society administration and arrangement
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year' experience within the financial or professional industry
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Excellent communication skills with a sincere attitude
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to learn and explore within the Legal HR space. You will also be involved in the whole recruitment and training process for bother lateral and graduate recruitment, while working closely with the team Manager. Excellent opportunity for junior individuals who are keen to grow your career within the professional industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.