New York, USA
US$70000 - US$75000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is looking for someone who has an appreciation for organization, the ability to carefully manage time and meet deadlines, and strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. This position will involve significant confidential contact with staff therefore discretion is essential. A professional background in the arts or comparable creative industry is strongly preferred, and an interest in contemporary art is helpful.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist recruitment, orientation, and oversight of internship program.
- Onboard and offboard staff and ensure that processes run smoothly.
- Oversee recruitment for entry-level positions, as assigned.
- Administer healthcare and other benefit plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions. Audit benefit plans monthly. Act as liaison between staff and insurance providers.
- Record and track paid time off and escalate issues to HR Manager or Director as needed. Liaise with the accounting department for payroll and timekeeping related inquiries and assist in resolving issues.
- Prepare correspondence as required, such as verification of employment letters, changes of address, and unemployment claims. Ensure accurate employee records are maintained and secured across all platforms.
- Create expense reports, code and enter receipts into Expense
- Watch, and monitor overall department spend.
- Maintain physical and digital HR files, ensuring personnel files are up-to-date.
- Schedule onboarding or interview meetings and interviews as requested.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of Human Resources or related experience, preferably in a comparable arts organization or creative organization
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data
- Strategic thinking, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and solutions focused approach
- Capable of working flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/206173. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/206173. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.