8 months ago
I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a HR Associate to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business who work alongside some of the UKs biggest businesses.
Within this role, you will work in a tight knit team of 3 and will assist the business with the Internship scheme which spans an enormous client base. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Relationship management: Establishing and maintaining relationships with Employers, Immigration Advisors and other stakeholders to ensure that the Scheme maintains a good reputation and is considered the Tier 5 GAE scheme of choice.
- Employer Registrations: Assessing new applications from Employers registering to use the scheme, evaluating their applications and meeting with them to review their requirements, their processes and their needs.
- Sponsorship: Preparing Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS) for individual interns, assessing CoS Request documentation to ensure that all Scheme eligibility criteria are met. Ensuring 100% accuracy in preparation of the CoS in the Home Office Sponsor Management System and associated paperwork and that this is distributed to stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Compliance - Record Keeping & Reporting: Ensuring that the scheme remains 'audit ready' at all times in preparation for any Home Office Compliance audit. This will involve ensuring that you and your team are fully aware of Home Office Sponsors' Compliance requirements and are keeping a disciplined filing and record keeping and reporting system that is always up to date and 100% accurate. Working with Employers and interns to ensure that they are always meeting their obligations under the terms & conditions of the scheme and are providing required information and records in a timely manner.
- Immigration Policy expertise: Ensuring that you have a full understanding of all aspects of the immigration rules, rule changes and policy changes which have an impact on the Scheme at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a HR Operations or Immigration-related position. You will also have excellent attention to detail and strong stakeholder management skills.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Central London and paying up to £30,000.
If interest please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.