City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
We are currently working with a boutique financial services firm to hire a broad, generalist HR Advisor to join their team based in London. Reporting into the HR Director, you will have responsibility in supporting across the entire employee lifecycle as well leading on the firms recruitment process.
More specifically, as the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Joiners / leavers - overseeing process from end to end, conducting inductions and exit interviews, processing paperwork
- Recruitment - running this process from candidate attraction to offer; liasing with agencies, managing hiring managers expectations, ensuring a seamless and positive experience for candidates, running inductions
- Employee Relations - maternity, parternity, absence management etc. Supporting with more complex cases
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these with the wider team
- Talent management and progression planning
- Compensation - support with annual salary review and payroll queries
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an genuine impact across the business in a variety of vital areas of HR. Due to the size of the firm, this role is incredibly business facing and you will see the HR team making positive and effective changes consistently.
You will be trusted as a true HR Advisor and will have a great deal of autonomy from day one. You must have experience coordinating the recruitment process and be confident liaising with external providers.
Experience working in the financial services industry is highly preferred.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Advisor, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.