Our client, an established and growing global private equity firm with exceptional leadership, is seeking a skilled HR Associate to join their New York office. Rounding out their small but impressive HR team, this individual will enjoy a varied role pivoting between onboarding, orientations, talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, training, employee engagement, and diversity, equity and inclusion activities and program design.
Supporting an incredible Head of HR and lead HR Partner, the sky’s the limit in terms of what you can achieve within this dynamic growth opportunity. This position is well suited to a fastidious, emotionally intelligent, intellectually curious, and principled HR professional.
Ideal qualifications include:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
* 3-4 years of HR experience from a financial institution or private equity firm
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills with a client-service mindset
* Strong analytical thinking with the ability to manage and report on data with confidentiality
* Robust organizational skills and knack for juggling multiple projects at once
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations a plus PHR or SHRM-CP certification is preferred but not required
**The position requires 4 days in their New York based office and offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
Small professional or financial services company experience is a strong plus!
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. ID#SHPR/228796. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation for this role.
The listed salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.