Up to €40000 per annum
Fleur van Mourik
4 months ago
Our client is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. They are a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management through a worldwide client-focused team.
As the HR Associate Advisor you are responsible for the day to day administration of people actions within established policy and program guidelines. Work independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direction of senior staff on complex projects and analyses. You will help and assist the two other HR advisors and work together with your other HR-colleagues who are based across Europe.
Task & responsibilities
Respond to enquiries from employees/managers received through the MyHR portal and manage case work arising from these accordingly:
- Support business lines with general enquiries and staffing issues, advising on policy, legislation and processes.
- Manage employee relations matters in accordance with company policies and legislative requirements including supporting disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absences and performance improvement processes. Lead and supporting investigations as required.
- Support HR Advisors and business lines on complex ER issues, TUPE projects and redundancies, managing aligned processes as required.
- Administration of long term sickness/disability cases liaising with relevant Communities of Expertise (COEs) and external parties as required.
- Undertake other general employee relations matters as required
Payroll /Compensation - Support HR Advisors with any compensation planning processes
Recruitment - Assist with internal transfers and employee relocation matters as required.
- Provide support to HR Advisors and Directors in respect of corporate Initiatives as required.
- Participate in and support project work undertaken by the HR Advisory team to educate clients and improve on the delivery of caseload
- Support HR projects as required locally, regionally or globally.
- Good knowledge Continental European employment legislation (UK Irish law is a plus)
- Fluent in English and or French/Dutch
- +2 years of experience in a client facing HR-role
- Proven experience of handling employee relations matters and managing own caseloads
- Ability to:
- work across networks to build value, acceptance and support
- quickly understand the business and cultural environment, building rapport and credibility with clients
- positively influence business managers
- provide appropriate advice and counsel to internal clients in line with company policies and local employment legislation
- provide coaching and guidance on employee related matters to clients
- play an active role in supporting change, undertaking facilitation of small-scale change implementation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurised environment
- Confidence in building a logical approach to resolve problems by drawing on own knowledge and experience, seeking advice and guidance from ER and HR colleagues across the group to continually develop knowledge and skill
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Be able to
- actively seek information to understand client circumstances, problems, expectations and needs
- consider how actions or plans will affect clients and respond quickly to meet client needs and resolve problems
- work collaboratively with others, sharing best practices and knowledge
- take accountability for actions and ownership to get things done
- actively demonstrate ability to address and resolve business queries and matters efficiently and on a timely basis
- work collaboratively as part of a team, whilst also being self-driven and motivated
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.