City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading global investment management firm is looking for an HR Associate to join them on a part time basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for managing all HR administrative processes encompassing the employee lifecycle.
More specifically, as an HR Associate, you will be responsible for;
- Being the main point of contact for HR queries
- Coordinating the joiners / leavers process
- Supporting with salary reviews and the annual compensation process
- Managing the performance review process
- Liaise with agencies and internal stakeholders to run recruitment
- Low level ER - absence management / maternity / paternity
- Data and reporting in relation to HR
You must have advanced skills in Excel to be considered for this role and have experience working in a generalist HR admin position, ideally within financial services.
This role is part time and open to being a 3 day or 4 day a week role.
To be successful in this position, you must be a hard worker and have a collaborative approach. You must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.