£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Frazer Jones is now working on a Benefits Associate (AVP) position for a well-known asset management firm. This is a permanent hire operating on a hybrid working model arrangement. We are seeking a benefits professional with strong processing and vendor management exposure to work with the wider human resources team. This role will report into the VP of human resources. You are to act as the first point of contact for all benefit related queries. You are to act as the POC to oversee reporting to brokers, maintain Benefits documents/resources and the employee intranet page, support with managing the Benefits email inbox and responding to employee queries.
- Lead HR Alignment across EMEA offices and support the onboarding of employees in partnership with Onboarding team; oversee onboarding and offboarding of employees to/from Benefits
- Organise Benefits events including flu vaccinations, benefits "lunch and learn" informationals, pension 1-2-1 appointments, and engagement events throughout the year
- Review and implement benefits enhancements across EMEA offices, as applicable
- Support with Covid-19 testing strategy/implementation and RTO process across EMEA in partnership with the Global Benefits team
- Work with benefit vendors in support of the business and negotiating the best agreements for the firm
- Drive the annual Benefits renewal process, partnering with the Payroll and HR Systems teams
- Organise regional and global Wellbeing events, partnering with the global HR Wellbeing Team
- Manage relationships with the business Wellbeing Ambassadors in EMEA
- Create wellbeing materials and employee resources (mental health guides/resources); support with drafting employee communications
- Excellent Microsoft package experience, the ability to use advanced Excel.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Reward and Benefits, HR and Benefits
- Knowledge of Workday is highly desirable
- Strong administrative skills and competency in all Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail and time-management
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.