New York, USA
US$6500 - US$7500 per annum
11 months ago
- The Human Resources Operations Benefits Specialist will be responsible for responsible for the daily oversight and development of organization group benefits.
- Works with employees in understanding and applying for all benefit programs as well as maintain related compliance and reporting.
- Support team as back up in the areas of recruitment, payroll, employee programs, policy interpretation, and employee relations.
- Processes enrollments, terminations, beneficiaries, rollovers, loans and compliance testing.
- Executes requests for data and delivers appropriate analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Compiles information for routine reporting and analysis (e.g., state/federal reporting, and benefits census).
- Serve as liaison to employees, plan administrator, and auditors.
- Create and administer retirement planning education events for employees.
- Supports team in other functions such as recruitment, payroll processing/auditing and employee surveys.
- Participate on organizational project teams representing the Human Resources department and assessing/providing appropriate human resource support for each initiative.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-3 years of HR/Benefits experience
- Strong client focus and an ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents
- Thrives in evolving, fast-paced, high-change dynamic organizations
- Knowledge of benefit plan structure/requirements
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Background working with entrepreneurial organizations is strongly preferred
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.