HR BP EMEA – 18 Month FTC
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading multinational chain within the food and beverage industry. Their fast-paced multifaceted environment allows its employees to thrive and deliver a high-quality, efficient standard of service.
- The client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their Partner Resources team and work both collaboratively and independently to achieve the business objectives for the company.
- This role, in particular, will be responsible for assisting the business in developing and delivering a wide spectrum of HR/ER practices, processes and administration and will directly report to the senior HR Business Partner EMEA
- You will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities and tasks including, but not limited to:
- Implementing strategic and operational plans for the business, managing execution and measuring results
- Provide advice, education and coaching on all employee relations issues to ensure compliance with the client’s values
- In partnership with learning colleagues, support with and participate in the delivery and design of HR training as required.
- Analyse key people metrics and employee insights to identify ways of enhancing employee engagement and driving business performance
- Working closely with Total Reward to ensure compensation is fair and consistent across the business
- Support senior management on the implementation of organisational changes/restructures and playing a key role in the consultation process and ensuring compliance to legal requirements
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- A number of years of HR experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with dealing with HR matters across the EMEA region
- Previous experience challenging line managers on key HR business decisions and actions
- HR related experience within a retail environment
- SAP knowledge desirable but not a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proven track record of managing and resolving competing priorities
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.