HR Business Analyst (Systems)
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an HR Business Analyst to join an outstanding asset management firm in the heart of London. This role offers a chance for a Workday subject matter expert to focus on new and exciting HR Systems and Data project work. This role will play a vital part in the changing landscape of Workday and its HRIS integrations for the wider business. The role will offer you a chance to collaborate with senior leadership to accommodate commercial decisions with HR IT architecture.
Work with project sponsors and the worldwide HR community to collect and analyse business, functional, and non-functional needs for projects based on HR systems. Complete project management for small- to medium-sized HR systems projects.
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HRIS and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met within the project’s purview.
- Assist the Head of HRIS in ensuring that the software product lifecycle and project lifecycle comply and project governance is followed, and reporting is produced for the different project teams
- If necessary, collaborate with the corporate partners to choose and identify vendors for the delivery of a commercial application, making sure the items under consideration are in accordance with IT Architectural principles.
- Work with the HR teams and, the larger departments across the organization to coordinate HR System projects.
- Collaborate on coordinating projects within the HR Project with the project associate and the head of HR Systems.
- Collaborate with Workday analysts to provide the group with excellent system changes.
- Establish trusting working connections with relevant stakeholders and international HR teams.
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HR systems and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met.
The role offers a competitive package of up to £70,000 – £75,000 p.a , with a bonus opportunity. You will benefit from an agile and hybrid working model and be given autonomy and will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, and contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search. We are recruiting heavily within the HRIS space so are super keen to speak with you even if the above role isn’t the perfect match or what you’re looking for.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.