Do you like to work in a dynamic matrix environment viewing ambiguity as an opportunity? And are you comfortable rolling up you sleeves to provide real-time support to the business, in helping craft the thinking around how we best move forward? Apply directly for this great opportunity!
The company is a frontrunner in the consumer goods business and currently employs more than 8000 people in over 30 countries. They have a shared mission: creating an inspiring workplace with a global and diverse team. The HR Business Partner is passionate about delivering a functional HR agenda and initiatives with energy, professionalism and has a pragmatic style. You will be part of a European team of business-focused partners with HR capability, strong customer focus and employee relations expertise in a retail and commercial environment.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities
You will become part of a dynamic team, which consists of three dedicated HR colleagues across Central Europe who focus' on the local (Benelux, German/Austrian, Italian/Spanish and French) HR agenda. Furthermore, you will be part of the Global HR team, where you will have the possibilities to join international HR projects.
Some other tasks are:
- Provide end-to-end HR support to leadership team and employees (office/retail and Supply Chain) in the Netherlands while being in close partnership with Corporate HR Center of Excellence;
- Proactively identify HR needs and requirements to ensure relevance of the current processes to businesses;
- Act as a trusted advisor to both employees and managers for all people related issues;
- Take part various HR projects and initiatives;
- Organise /co-lead HR workshops for employees;
- Be ambassador and of promote within the organization HR Workday, HR policies and guidelines;
Lead the people agenda
- Be a trusted partner that can work on the full spectrum of HR topics, some will be group wide and some will be more specific to their SBU's needs (Recruitment, on boarding etc);
- Co-lead performance management process across Benelux offices;
- Support individual development meetings, assist in career navigation;
- Be a point of contact for employees and managers, provide counselling and coaching assistance;
- Absence management;
- To advise, coach and guide the leadership team how to ensure they have the right talent in the rights roles doing the right work;
Compensation and Benefits
- Support the annual review cycle including bonus reviews and merit increases.
- Strong HR generalist background and a genuine passion for all areas of the HR lifecycle;
- Proven advising skills to serve as a trusted advisor to leaders and employees;
- 10 years' relevant work experience in HR and has dealt with multiple Western European countries;
- Experience in supporting sales and retail organizations;
- Track record with leading talent management, performance management and training management across various geographies;
- Working knowledge of labour regulations;
- Results driven and able to handle efficiently multiple tasks/projects without direct supervision;
- Detail oriented and excellent organisation skills;
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation;
- Wish and ability to see the bigger picture to deliver against priorities;
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources is preferred;
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, power point as well as HR systems such as Workday;
- Fluent level of Dutch, English and German;
- Location: Rotterdam.
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.