HR Business Partner
We have a current opportunity for an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the City, London.
We have partnered with a global commodities trading company to recruit an exceptional HR Business Partner to join their dynamic and highly collaborative team in London.
This is a hybrid role (three days in the office per week) and you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the business to provide data-driven insights and recommendations on innovative strategies to attract and retain talent at all levels.
Ideally you will have experience of HR Business Partnering across EMEA and you will quickly become a trusted advisor, acting on opportunities to coach, influence, guide and develop our people managers, across multiple geographies. You will be highly motivated and passionate about building exceptional relationships and achieving best-in-class service delivery to our internal clients.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Provide employee support and consultation to the business, to assist in achieving the longer term strategic needs of the organisation
- Advise managers and employees on policies, and other related items (performance, compensation, career goals, employee engagement, recognition, attrition and retention, training, etc.)
- Work with line managers to identify, understand and implement motivation and retention goals in their teams
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team utilise best in class sourcing methods to meet sourcing targets
- Coach people managers to become self-sufficient in managing performance on an on-going basis
- In consultation with an ER Advisor proactively address people issues within assigned population
- Utilising strong communication skills to effectively inform and consult on a variety of people matters
- Build a strong and sustainable relationship with your business partners to gain credibility as a trusted advisor regarding people topics
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with local HR and HR specialist functions/centres of excellence, e.g., HR shared services, Finance, Talent Acquisition, Talent & Learning, Compensation & Benefits
- Act as program manager to plan and roll-out employee focused programs and initiatives
- Work with HR Team members on organisational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with re-organisations and transfers
- Conduct analysis and reporting to steer the business towards the biggest opportunities, and to guide the team to make the best possible people decisions
- Strong business acumen and 3+ years of successful consulting and/or HR experience in a fast-moving business environment
- Have self-initiative, creativity, perseverance, and flexibility combined with strong execution skills
- Ability to analyse (people) data and translate the outcome to valuable and actionable insights which you share and discuss with your business
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills with strong delivery focus
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Confidentiality, integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information/situations in a professional manner
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience of supporting change related projects in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Must have studied HR related discipline and/or studying towards or fully CIPD qualified or have demonstrable experience.
- Proven track record in delivering business focused HR solutions
- Experience of working in a fast paced and corporate environment
- Knowledge of European working practices
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Adopts a solution-based approach to address client issues, identifies and implements new solutions which add value.
- Excellent coaching, consulting and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing / advising on casework
- Up to date knowledge of HR policies and processes and a good understanding of how they impact on each other.
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Proficient all round IT skills, including Microsoft packages and Oracle
- Well organised with good planning skill
- Flexible, and happy to work with a degree of ambiguity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced HR Business Partner who would thrive within a fast-paced and commercial international environment looking to develop your career further within a strategic HR role, please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.