- Partnering with business to align HR practices with the strategic business initiatives; attending business strategy and planning meetings;
- Ensuring that HR services are provided as appropriate and identify new opportunities where HR can add value, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of HR issues and best practices;
- Developing strong relationships with Regional HR Business Partners;
- Working with managers within the business areas to develop, implement and manage a career development policy and plan to ensure that employees are trained and developed to meet their full potential not only within their business or function, but also within the Group. Support line management in forecasting and planning the talents requirements in line with the business strategy;
- Managing the Compensation Review process closely with managers ensuring that equal pay and market norms are considered as well as liaising with Regional Business Partners and the business throughout the process;
- Working with Learning & Development to develop, implement and manage a development plan to meet the overall strategy of the business;
- Working with the Compensation and International Mobility / Pensions and Benefits team in relation to any associated business queries (ie: annual compensation survey, market development, expatriation issues, pensions, tax matters);
- Ensuring that performance management policies and procedures are implemented and maintained and that the Appraisal Programme is adhered to;
- Participating in projects implemented within the Department as part of its objectives or in ad hoc projects implemented either by HR Management or by senior managers within the functions which they support;
- Working with the Employee Relations desk to ensure that issues pertaining to Employee Relations within the client groups within their remit are managed effectively and economically;
- Working with the Recruitment Desk to ensure that recruitment progresses in a timely manner both for search and contingency recruitment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.