- Global professional services firm with growing presence in Australia
- Provide end to end HR Generalist support nationally
- Part time - 3 days per week. Sydney CBD Location.
Our client is a globally renowned firm experiencing growth in the Australian market. They have a newly created opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to support their two small offices nationally on a part time basis.
Reporting into the Head of HR APAC and working closely with the partners, this is a high profile role giving you the opportunity to own the HR function nationally. Managing the end to end operations of the employee life cycle, you have the opportunity to utilise global/regional programs & resources as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating recruitment & inductions
- Learning & development, including managing CPD accreditations
- Lead performance management, appraisals & review process
- Providing advice & guidance to leaders & staff
- Global mobility - managing staff secondments
- Lead the D&I committee and facilitate all activities
As the successful candidate it is essential you hold previous experience in HR within a law firm. Comfortable influencing and advising senior stakeholders, you will be highly professional and flexible to meet the demands of a growing firm.
The environment is fun, friendly and supportive. Some travel will be required - international once per year and nationally on occasion.
This is a part time position, 3 days per week. There is some flexibility with days however consecutive are preferred.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.