Would you like to work as an HR Business Partner for the global leader in home products, hygiene and health? Apply directly for this great opportunity!
The HR Business Partner will drive the HR Agenda for Global Supply along the Senior HR Business Partner. This role is based in corporate office in Amsterdam (Schiphol, WTC) and place high focus on delivering people KPIs and defining the strategy for the global function. The HRBP will partner with the function and work alongside corporate HR team to drive Key HR processes supporting business agenda and reports to the Senior HR Business Partner Global Supply. The company has an headcount of 40,000 employees across 60 countries globally and is inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better.
You have the following tasks and responsibilities
- Acting as competent and trusted advisor for managers and employees in all Human Resources relevant questions, full operational HR support of your function;
- Coach, challenge and support leaders in their roles for all related people matters;
- Engage employees on the RB values, strategy and objectives of the business and ensure employees are clear on the contribution to the business objectives;
- Champion the data accuracy within the functions and defining best way to optimize the information to be actionable for the function;
Hiring & On-boarding
- Lead Talent Acquisition for the supply and procurement function by achieving Hiring KPIs measured by Source of Quality of & TAT to HIRE. Work with other business partners to empanel right sourcing partners, identify improvements in the process and support first time managers to recruit right;
- Define and implement 90 days on-boarding plan for all new hires, movements and promotions within the Region;
Talent Density & Performance
- Work with leadership team and to continuously assess, fix and plan Talent density at managers and non-managers in the functions. Ensure right metrics are defined and used to identify top talent;
- Ensure robust succession and development plans are identified for top talent. Work with Managers to identify themes of development from the discussions and work on a plan to enable continuous performance;
- Drive with leadership team the Talent Assessment & Calibrations feedback/roll-up for all Managers. Ensure movements are planned well on time for talent and right talent Mix is maintained;
- Support on global strategic project across the supply function. Working with senior stakeholders and manager ensuring a high quality and timely delivery;
- Drive Capability Initiatives for the functions leading the global implementation and relaunch of functional academies.
- 3-6 years' experience in HR, in a reputed organization. FMCG experience would be an added advantage;
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment;
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels;
- Strong communications and organizational skills;
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles;
- Leadership & interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships & influencing internal teams;
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Location: Schiphol WTC (Amsterdam).
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.