Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + super + benefits
12 months ago
Are you looking to take the next step in your HR career? Interested in working for a global trading company in state of the art offices in central Sydney?
You will have a client group of around 50-60 employees and work across APAC. Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR abroad, you will work closely with the global teams, run initiatives and be representative of the local market. There will be a degree of autonomy in this role.
Your role & responsibility will include:
- End to end recruitment
- Running the onboarding & offboarding process
- Implement (where necessary) local HR policies and procedures & keeping them up to date
- HR projects & administration where necessary
- Support the APAC HR team
Your skills & experience:
- HR degree or equivalent is desirable
- Ideally at least 3-5 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Be able to influence at all levels and build excellent relationships across the business
- Able to speak/understand Mandarin is desirable
- Experience in a global organisation (advantageous)
What you will get in return:
Salary dependant on experience, up to $100k + super + benefits
A fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial start up culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.