HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner, you will lead HR across the sites in Scotland (plus a couple in the north of England). Your focus will be on continuous improvement, working closely with stakeholders to build a best-in-class HR offering.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working with the SLT and wider HR team to enable the successful delivery of the people strategy and development plans.
- HR Lead across your sites, supporting continuous improvement of people processes and ways of working.
- Working as a trusted partner, driving change and coaching senior management to build capability and manage change effectively.
- Proactively supporting the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Partnering managers on talent & succession planning.
- Working with managers their teams to identify & develop future talent.
- Lead on wider HR projects alongside the Head of HR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and established business and offers autonomy and the scope to build a superb HR offering for your customer group.
To be considered for this role you will have sound experience in a generalist HR including working strategically and taking a business thru change and growth.
You will be a proactive, solutions-focused individual, with a true business-partnering approach, excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to manage a varied workload. Unions experience is preferred.
Your contract will be classed as home-working. You will manage your own diary, with the requirement to visit the sites, mainly in Scotland.
A background in Manufacturing, Logistics or Service-related sectors in a multi-sote role is preferred.
Salary up to £65,000 + car allowance + bens.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.