HR Business Partner
Leading, growing asset management firm are recruiting an HR Business Partner to join their small generalist team.
This is a newly created position reporting into the Director of People and Performance, the successful candidate will work closely with the senior leadership team and heads of business.
This HR Business Partner position will be responsible for the full scope of generalist HR, both operationally and strategically.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage the full employee life-cycle
- Support the recruitment process for the responsible client group
- Oversee pre-employment checks
- Support the on boarding process
- Manage probation and performance review processes
- Facilitate conversations regarding transformations, career path, transformations and recruitment
- Manage learning and development firmwide and in particular for the particular client group
- Liaise with training providers to develop effective training solutions
- Consult and recommend on rewards and benefits
- Deliver people data and analysis for reporting
- Monitor and enhance EVP and employee branding
- Manage employee relations matters
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-5 years experience working in a full generalist HR position
- Experience working in financial services, ideally in either capital markets or asset management
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Thrive in a fast paced, hard working environment
- Experience being responsible for a client group and advise on all aspects of HR
- Entrepreneurial mind set, confident to bring new ideas and projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Based near Victoria, this is a full-time position and will require someone to work in the office Monday-Thursday.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.