HR Business Partner
Our client, within education, is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be required to work with teams, managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
Duties will include –
- Partners with key stakeholders and leaders to deliver HR services in line with the needs and priorities of the business.
- Supports with annual talent management processes including performance and evaluation, development and succession plan, in cooperation with the Head of Section – Talent Management
- Establishes change management plans for organizational changes and supports business changes.
- Develops and drives the communication process to support organization changes.
- Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, policies, procedures, competencies and values.
- Supports the HR Operations Team with managing employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary, performance concerns and grievances, as and where needed.
- Collates and analyzes data and statistics for trends, including but not limited to, employment records, payroll outputs, personnel turnover, compensation and benefits and work with the Head of Department to drive change.
- Follows department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
You must be in the region and Abu Dhabi based with a proven HRBP background.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.