Sydney, New South Wales
AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + Super + Bonus
11 months ago
A global financial services firm based in the Sydney CBD is recruiting an experienced HRBP to join in a stand-alone capacity. Ideally full-time but open to part-time (4 days per week) this role is working closely with the wider HR team globally. The key stakeholders are based in APAC and the role will be working closely with the CEO in Australia and Asia.
This a broad generalist role covering everything from comp reviews to recruitment and the main responsibilities include:
- Full life cycle recruitment working with hiring managers
- ER and performance management
- Define and coordinate L&D and leadership programmes across APAC
- Manage the annual performance review process along with comp reviews
- HR projects including such as change management and employee engagement
This is a great opportunity for a confident and commercial HRBP who is comfortable working in a stand alone capacity with C suite stakeholders. An amazing opportunity to own the HR agenda in the region and build on your HR career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in financial services
- Experience of both operational and strategic HR
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong on excel and reporting
- Employment law knowledge of Australia and Asia would be highly beneficial
This a permanent role paying up to $130,000 plus super and benefits on a full time basis so the budget for part-time is c$150,000 pro-rata. Role reference is AF/662927.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.