I am currently supporting a large professional services in their search for a HR Business Partner.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will act as the primary contact and be an integral part of the team supporting the business in a strategic and operational manor. The main duties of the role is to act as the Lead HR to aligned business units including the leadership team, manage complex ER issues, BUA processes and wider projects including the people agenda.
Main responsibilities include;
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders including partners
- Have an understanding of your client group
- Deliver the people strategy
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure that your client group is fully resourced
- Be the escalation point for complex ER issues
- Manage the BUA process, salary cycle, performance management, promotion process
- Act as lead on people project including diversity and inclusion
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with experience within a Business Partner role with large, complex, professional services firms.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.