City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently partnering with an exciting high growth organisation in the property development and management space who are looking to hire an HR Business Partner for their expanding London office. This HR Business Partner will report directly into the UK CEO and partner with an operational HR lead to drive the people agenda and impact successful continued growth.
Role and responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Business leaders and Group HR leadership to implement company people strategy.
- Support Business leaders in the talent identification and manage the Succession planning process
- Manage the Performance management cycle, and ensure processes, methodology and cultural impacts are fully understood and followed across the business.
- Partner with leadership on business strategy including organisational design and transformation projects.
- Coach managers on employee relations issues, policy application and talent management processes.
- Utilise management information and data to impact and influence strategic decision making.
- Drive cultural initiatives and play a lead role in building a diverse and inclusive environment.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in an HR Business Partner role with a full generalist remit.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to partner with senior leadership.
- Strategic and analytical mindset.
- Coaching skills at all levels.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.