Crawley, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + good benefits
2 months ago
HR Business Partner ( HRBP )
£50 - £55k plus benefits and bonus
Location; Crawley, West Sussex
An exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner working for an Aviation Logistics FTSE 250 business based in the Crawley, West Sussex area. Offering an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a company that has growth plans, with a global employee total of c.30,000 and strong presence across the UK, this is a great opportunity for someone based within West Sussex or surrounding areas
The HRBP will partner with the client group responsible for around 500 blue collar workers and will be able to have an influence on systems and process within the organisation. Reporting into the VP HR, the business want this person to have a true passion for HR and have ideas on change, be able to implement, suggest and create as well as be a true business partner to the VP and work collaboratively.
Duties will include;
- Reviewing process and implementing change, using strong influencing skills to do this, looking at policy, procedures on all aspects of HR management.
- Providing support and advice to the Management team including all aspects of HR and legislation
- Manage and deliver local initiatives and projects and deliver projects and policy work by taking the lead in the project team
- Oversee ER cases from end to end
- Build strong partnerships with colleagues including L&D, Resourcing, Reward, ER, and externally unions to ensure a collaborative and effective service across the region.
- Look at the strategy of the HR function and suggest / propose change where needed.
- Involvement with Tupe when required
- Carry out compliance checks in line with the business
- Supporting the business with all HR aspects
Skills and experience required;
- For this role you will have a strong generalist HR Business Partner ( HRBP ) background
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or qualified through experience
- You will have experience within aviation, logistics, transport, or a similar B2B service industry, large complex organisation structure experience is highly desirable
- Maybe you have worked regionally and now want to be based at one site
- Have the ability to continuously review and develop and look at improvements to the business
- Strong influencing skills, a strategic approach to your work
- You will have had exposure to unions and have strong experience working with a blue collar workforce and Tupe
- A collaborative team player.
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.