£60000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + LTIP
about 1 year ago
Are you interested in working for one of the fastest growing technology businesses globally? Are you excited by exponential growth and being a part of the business and strategy planning process? Do you have exposure to partnering with senior stakeholders and translating business plans into talent, engagement and organization plans?
We are partnering with a leading global Technology business on multiple HR Business Partner hires in London. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking to hire several commercial HR Business Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Manage the overall Performance Summary Cycle process.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and ongoing org and team visioning, and team building that support change and growth.
- Employee engagement and company culture champion.
- Ideally 8 years of experience in HR, have proven track of record working with multi-cultural teams and navigating globally.
- Experience with coaching at the manager/Director level with a focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
- Analytical and data management experience with experience translating data into action planning.
- Expertise in local labour law and regulations, culture transformation and dealing with complexities in ever changing business environment.
- Experience in a Technology or internet business is preferred.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.