Crows Nest, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum
5 months ago
A global niche retailer based in Crows Nest is recruiting an experienced HRBP to join in a (largely) stand-alone capacity. This role is working closely with the wider HR team globally. The key stakeholders are based in the US and the role will be working closely with the MD and Sales Director in Australia.
Supported by a part-time HR administrator, this a broad generalist role covering the full employee lifecycle and the main responsibilities include:
- ER and performance management
- HR projects including such as change management
- Full life cycle recruitment working with hiring managers
- HR policy review
- Define and coordinate L&D activities
This is a great opportunity for a confident and commercial HRBP who is comfortable working in a stand-alone capacity with C suite stakeholders. A unique opportunity to drive and build the HR agenda in the region and build on your HR career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a sales-led environment
- Experience of both operational and strategic HR
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong on excel and reporting
- Extensive employment law knowledge
This a permanent role paying up to $130,000 + super and benefits. Role reference is AF/666227.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.