£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
I am exclusively working with a high performing, fast-paced, commercial organisation in Gloucestershire to recruit an HR Business Partner to join their award-winning, matrix structured business.
- This is a generalist HR Business Partner opportunity based on site in Gloucestershire, providing both operational & strategic support to designated business areas, including sales and marketing.
- You will act as a true business partner, working closely with Heads of Departments and the wider Senior Management Team to provide advice, guidance and support in order to achieve objectives and business goals.
- You will provide support across all areas of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, employee engagement, HRMIS, employee relations, learning & development, compensation and benefits and change management.
- You will be supported by an operational HR & Recruitment team, acting as a point of escalation, coaching and supporting their development.
- You will build strong working relationships and manage stakeholders - providing support, guidance and pushing back where necessary.
What you need to succeed
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate strong HR Generalist, business partnering experience ideally gained within a matrix, or complex structured organisation. You are CIPD Qualified (L5 or L7) or have the equivalent level of experience. You are comfortable working at both an operational and strategic level - adapting your approach to the business areas and stakeholders you support. Due to the high level of continuous improvement and transformation it is essential you have worked in a fast paced, fast moving business and you are comfortable working in a changing environment.
Culturally, we are looking for an inspiring, passionate HR Leader who is confident and comfortable engaging with and challenging senior leaders. This is unique opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation and make an impact in the development of the HR function and offering. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package you will feel financially rewarded for the input and contribution you make.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity or would like further information please contact me on 01242 388068 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.