West London, London
£55000 - £62000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 year ago
HR Business Partner, Global FMCG business
Chiswick based with weekly travel required to additional site along M4 corridor.
£55,000 - £62,000 plus great benefits including bonus.
A superb opportunity to join a household brand as a HR Business Partner overseeing their corporate functions and a client group of around 150 people. Working for this global FMCG of c.30,000 employees worldwide will give great exposure to the wider business and will offer someone with strong Business Partnering experience the opportunity to thrive in this supportive environment.
This is a stand alone HR Business Partner role reporting into the HR Director for the group. You will be part of the wider, approx. 20 person HR team that looks after the business globally.
- Driving excellence and being the key point of contact for managers and stakeholders
- Working on exciting projects including strategy, transformation, organisation planning, projects, leading interventions, team buildings and leadership sessions.
- Support and coach managers and develop their capability to support their teams.
- Review performance and process and challenge to make recommendations
- Work closely with regional HR teams.
- Oversee and lead the people cycle, setting objectives, oversee annual salary reviews and make recommendations.
- Manage the HR Management budget, track overheads and spend.
- Look at key data analytics and report where necessary.
- Be the lead on all recruitment activities, however overseeing at final stage and supporting line managers in the process prior where necessary.
- Oversee Intern's as necessary.
Skills and experience
- This role will suit someone who has had exposure to a wide range of HR areas maybe gained through a graduate scheme or from experience
- You will have HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Talent Manager or Organisational Design experience.
- Strong business acumen, ability to challenge the norm and have the ability to Business Partner with line managers across corporate functions
- Experience in a generalist role with experience on strategy and coaching.
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills,
- CIPD or qualification through experience
- Experience working for a national or global brand is highly desirable, not necessarily within FMCG
- Experience working for a business with a matrix structure is also highly desirable.
If this role is of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.