Sydney CBD, New South Wales
4 months ago
A global start-up Technology firm based in Sydney is recruiting an experienced HRBP to lead a small team. This role is working closely with the wider HR team globally. The organisation is going through growth and a strong focus for the role is the wider talent agenda.
Supported by a part-time HR administrator, this a broad generalist role covering the full employee lifecycle and the main responsibilities include:
- Talent attraction and retention
- HR projects including such as OD and culture
- Full life cycle recruitment working with hiring managers
- Define and coordinate L&D activities
- Lead key projects on HR operations and scaling up
This is a great opportunity for a confident and commercial HRBP who has experience in a digital sales environment. A unique opportunity to drive and build the HR agenda in the region and build on your HR career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a sales-led digital environment
- Experience managing a team
- Experience of both operational and strategic HR
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong on excel and reporting
- Extensive employment law knowledge
This a permanent role paying up to $200,000 + super and benefits. Role reference is AF/668417.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.