AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum
12 months ago
A global niche retailer is recruiting an experienced HR Business Partner to join in a (largely) stand-alone capacity. The key stakeholders are spread across NSW, Queensland and Northern Territory and the role will be working closely with the wider HR team and the managers in each location.
Supported by the HR team in Melbourne, this a broad generalist role covering the full employee lifecycle and the main responsibilities include:
- ER and performance management
- HR projects including such as change management
- Full life cycle recruitment working with hiring managers
- Resource planning
- Define and coordinate L&D activities
This is a great opportunity for a confident and commercial HRBP who is comfortable working in a stand-alone capacity with remote stakeholders. A unique opportunity to drive and build the HR agenda in the region and build on your HR career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a sales-led environment
- Experience of both operational and strategic HR
- Proven commercial acumen
- Strong on excel and reporting
- Extensive employment law knowledge
This a permanent role paying up to $120,000 + super and benefits. There will be significant travel to remote locations so the ability to travel and stay away for work is essential. The role can also be based in any of their Greater Sydney locations. Role reference is AF/671077.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.