HR Business Partner
I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading player in Australian Environmental Services, urgently seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their team on a 12-month parental leave cover. Based in their Sydney head office, and reporting into the Head of HR, you will join this innovative and high performing business who supports flexible working and a non-hierarchical environment.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in high growth mode, supporting the full HR lifecycle with a healthy blend of strategic and operational responsibilities.
- Building solid relationships with key stakeholders up to senior leadership level.
- Work closely with Head of HR to understand business priorities
- Provide advice and coaching to leaders across a range of people matters, including policy, legislation and complex people issues.
- Provide guidance and support to leaders and employees in managing employee relations matters, eg. performance management.
- Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process with a keen focus on candidate engagement and EVP.
- Assist in the development of HR programs of work and cyclical activity, eg. annual remuneration review, talent reviews, employee surveys.
- Assist in the implementation of new HRIS implementation.
- Design DE+I strategy for roll out across the business.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum 4 years’ experience within a Generalist capacity. You will also have proven experience offering commercially astute advice to stakeholders and have good working knowledge of performance management processes. You will be highly commercial, able to influence and drive initiatives and create a narrative for managers to bring them on the company’s HR journey.
Ideally looking to start ASAP, paying $130k plus Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/PR/224076
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.