Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
HR Generalist /Talent Specialist, £50,000 plus benefits
Central London based SME business.
Working for an independent international fuel supplier based in Central London, this is an exciting opportunity to join a small HR team for a business that has a strong international presence.
This role is a newly created opportunity, a largely HR Generalist role however with a strong slant towards Talent Acquisition and people development so you will have experience in this area and be focused to manage a reasonable volume of vacancies on a regular basis.
You will also be keen to suggest ways of improvement, get involved in projects to develop and enhance the careers of the employees of the business as well as being a team player, this is a collaborative and inclusive working environment, the pace is fast and things are ever changing so you will be commercially aware, a decision maker and able to influence and lead as a specialist in your field.
- Be the key point of contact across the business to manage vacant positions and to partner with key stakeholders to take the lead in recruiting these roles
- Creation of job descriptions, running direct sourcing campaigns, first stage interviews and seeing the recruitment cycle from start through to onboarding for all levels of roles within the business
- General HR duties, day to day queries, support with various projects and leading the creation of new ones for example;
- Creation of employee engagement programme and follow up all outcomes and action points
- Creation of a Graduate programme and running assessment days.
- This role will evolve and develop as the role naturally grows.
Skills and experience required
- For this role you may be either a Generalist HR professional who has had a strong recruitment element as part of your role previously
- Or you may be a Talent Specialist who would like to move into a more diverse HR role still with a strong Talent element to the role
- This role requires someone who is used to managing multiple vacancies across numerous disciplines and at all levels of seniority
- Direct sourcing and interviewing experience is required
- You will have a hands on approach to your work, you will have suggestions with the current processes and how they can be improved and you will be commercially aware
- You will have a good broad HR knowledge and able to assist with day to day queries
- Industry experience isn't necessary, however someone with experience in the energy, oil, gas or a similar environment would be useful.
- You will have a hands on approach to your work, enjoy developing relationships with the business and work in a collaborative way.
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.