You will support in employee related key activities and organizational-level change, developing a continuous improvement culture, aligning culture, people, processes, systems and results. You will advise and partner with dynamic and high performing leaders, helping them to attract, engage and grow people within their teams.
In your role, you work in close collaboration with the other HRBP's on HR initiatives. Other key members of the central HR team (Centres of Excellence) will be essential to fulfil all elements of the Strategic HR plan and ensure a consistent and efficient approach to all HR related activities.
Your main focus areas include:
* Organizational development/ Change facilitator: support business in identifying structural challenges and facilitate change initiatives
* Team development: identify opportunities for team development within the areas you support
* Workforce Planning: defining skill gaps and hiring strategies in close collaboration with business and TA team
* Supporting and advising your business areas on key HR processes, such as Performance & Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Employee Engagement Survey action planning
* Projects: working with HR Centres of Expertise on business improvement projects that are defined based on collected business needs
* Network broker: work in strong collaboration with other HRBP and the business to ensure optimal implementation of organizational projects/change initiatives
* Credible Activists: influence business through relationship of trust by sharing insights and intuition: share out-side/in vision, disagree without being disagreeable
Secondary areas include:
* Developing human resources solutions by collecting and analysing data and recommending courses of action
* Supporting the business in guiding managers on the basic principles of people management such as: performance and development, talent management, and managing issues and resources
* Managing and driving headcount planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in close cooperation with Compensation & Benefits ensuring consistent and transparent approach to pay and bonus awards, implementing increase and promotions
* Supporting in development of policy in relevant areas and develop efficient processes & procedures as necessary
* Long term and short term persistent absence cases
* Ensuring CSR is an integral consideration in all HR related activities
What will you bring?
* University Degree, post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science or Labour law or equivalent
* Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant HR Generalist experience in a business partnering role, proven track record as change facilitator and business partner'
* Efficiency and capacity to manage tight deadlines, prioritize and self-organize work
* Strong analytical mind-set and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology
* Passion for problem solving, solution oriented, advanced analytics, and project management. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to influence
* Comprehensive understanding of current HR 'best practice' and benchmarks
* Trustworthy with high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation especially; grievance & disciplinary procedures; employee rights; maternity & parental rights; dismissal; discrimination; consultation
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.