HR Business Partner
Frazer Jones is working with one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products. We are searching for an HR Business Partner responsible for a Value Stream within a plant in Baden-Wuerttemberg. If selected, you will work in a fast-growing company, thus providing plentiful opportunities to develop yourself and enhance your career.
- Support and advise managers and 200 – 300 employees within the assigned Value Stream
- Lead HR projects and assist in change management initiatives
- Identify training needs and coordinate training activities
- Manage labour law issues in collaboration with the works council
- Contribute to the local HR team and work closely with international HR colleagues to implement international company-wide international standards
- Assume responsibility for particular topics and tasks, such as internal communication and personnel development
Your Skills & Expertise:
- Degree in business administration, psychology, human resources management, or a related field
- Several years of experience as an HR Business Partner in operational and strategic HR work
- Knowledgeable in labour law and collective bargaining agreements
- Experience in conceptual HR work, organizational development, and project management
- Excellent communication and consulting skills in German and English
- Preferably experienced in payroll and affinity for numbers and IT Topics
- Service-oriented with a hands-on mentality, strong problem-solving skills, and resilience.
If the position has sparked your interest or you have any questions, please contact Petra Podlogar email@example.com or Armin Bromkamp firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.