£33000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
I am currently partnering with an exciting FMCG business who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an extremely well known brand and further work closely with assigned partners and experienced HR professionals across the organisation.
As the HRBP, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main HR focal point for the business
- Managing workforce planning activities throughout each phase of the HR planning cycle
- Overseeing and advising on all Employee Relations matters, supporting management when necessary
- Working closely with key senior stakeholders
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Identifying learning and development needs to drive and improve business performance
- Managing recruitment in collaboration with the recruitment team
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a HR Generalist role within an FMCG environment. My client is looking for somebody with an astute attention to detail, who can work both autonomously and efficiently.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Alfreton (although this position will operate remotely for now) and is paying £35,000 plus bonus.
Please apply if you are interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.