£32000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
The organisation is a global FMCG business with a large site based near Derby. The vacancy is for a permanent HR Business Partner to join an existing team with a super HR infrastructure in terms or processes systems and expertise.
Your client group would be varied and challenging, and you would have variety of duties including:
- Advising on ad-hoc people issues, empowering the line managers to manage their own people matters and upskilling as you go
- Workforce planning and working across various shift patterns
- Managing some case work
- Managing senior relationships, reporting and presenting to senior management
- Updating and implementing any new policies or processes
- Ensuring a Covid friendly working environment and ensuring that health and safety measures are met and run through all HR initiates
- Supporting recruitment and development, working with L&D and TA as well as your key stakeholders to ensure programmes are best suited to your client group
Based near Derby, remote working for now but very much site based in the future so would suit a local person - commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield. £35K base salary plus excellent benefits.
To apply you be able to demonstrate having operated at Business partner level in a commercial organisation - ideally manufacturing, distribution, logistics or engineering.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.