Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €60000 per annum
Annemijn van Duijn
8 months ago
If you like the challenge of working on a dynamic, international environment with a focus on quality improvement and change than our client offers a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner. Especially if you are strong on employee engagement and performance management, this could be your future job!
They are looking to add a HR Business partner to their team. You will work closely with their business teams in support of business partner activities and employee relations. You will help build a high performing organization where employees have interesting and challenging work, related to the company strategy and culture.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible to deliver results and meet all HR related objectives in your scope in accordance with this professional services group and local HR policies and initiatives. You will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of various local HR projects and themes.
You will become part of a professional and dedicated team that consists of an HR Director, an HR Business Partner, an HR Administrator and a Corporate Recruiter. This position is available for 40 hours per week and is based in the Amsterdam office, which is located in a brand new location in the South East area of Amsterdam. This new and modern office is furnished in such a way that flexible working is facilitated and (social) meetings can take place in a pleasant working environment. They support working from home for now but working from home will also be stimulated in the future as soon as there are no more restrictions related to Covid -19.
- Liaise and guide busines leaders to help their teams deliver their people related business goals;
- Advise your stakeholders and employees on a wide variety of topics such as employment law, talent development, performance management, employee relations (e.g. disciplinary and absence procedures), employee welfare, health and wellbeing;
- Own and drive companywide people processes such as performance management, goals setting, engagement check-ins and other initiatives;
- Work with business leaders to develop and deliver employee engagement action plans;
- Update and develop effective and suitable HR initiatives, policies and procedures;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively;
- You enable team managers to become (more) self-sufficient with regard to day-to-day employee matters; you will coach them and strengthen their leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues;
- You will lead culture and change management from an HR perspective to our business teams;
- Managing and implementing plans of (global and local) HR projects e.g. job frame work, salary & employee benchmark.
Relevant Experience & Skills
- At least 6 years of experience in applying a broad knowledge of human resource management principles & policies, within a fast changing corporate and international organisation;
- Preferably you are experienced in working within a changing (global) organization;
- You are able to sell ideas and to create engagement at a leadership level;
- You have the ability to scope and implement HR projects;
- Strong knowledge of local legislation;
- You have experience in working with a global employee system and you have the knowledge and experience to analyse data constructively and accurately;
- Full of energy, positive and driven personality.
- Dutch and English speaking
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.