City of London, London
£48000 - £52000 per annum
8 months ago
On behalf of a boutique Professional Services based in London, I am supporting them find someone to cover an HR Business Partner maternity cover for 12 Months.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for an end to end remit working with every function across the business offering you great visibility and ownership across HR.
Working alongside another HR BP you will be the go to people for anything HR focussed from recruitment to reporting, employee relations, compliance and talent initiatives. As such you need to have worked in a small professional services business previously with minimal admin support.
My client wants someone with energy that is full of ideas and has the right attitude. Working in a boutique business you need to be able to prioritise and multi-task - this is a busy role.
Additional duties include:
* Providing proactive and business focussed advice to Department Heads, Partners, Directors, line managers and employees on day to day HR issues in allocated client groups
* Advise on and manage the performance review process, coaching line managers and championing best practice. Play a key role in the success of continuous performance management across the firm
* Provide support, advice, development and line management of Secretarial Team Leaders, working with Department Heads to develop and move the service forward
* Provide support, advice and development to junior members of the HR team (HR Officer and HR Administrator) on all HR activity and take responsibility for the overall supervision of one of the team
* Advise Department Heads on organisational and resource planning looking creatively at type of role needed
* Manage agency relationships and develop firm's approach to recruitment
* Advising Department Heads and line managers on employee relations issues, e.g. performance issues, flexible working applications, disciplinaries and grievance
* Managing absence, guiding on any specific issues, and analysis of trends
* Focus on employee engagement to retain staff at all levels
* Work with HRD to drive the salary and bonus review process within agreed timeline
* Collection and analysis of information for salary and bonus review
This role will ideally have someone starting in January 2020, for a period of 12 Months.
If this describes your skill set and you are available on very short notice, send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.