£55000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits
7 months ago
This is a really exciting HR Business Partner opportunity for a graduate (or equivalent) who has been in an autonomous HR role dealing with all end to end HR duties at all levels, but is also at the stage in their career wishing to develop and progress in a fast paced and ever changing organisation in the pharmaceutical sector.
This might suit either a Senior HR Advisor looking for the next step, a HR Business Partner or a stand alone HR Manager who is already used to working in a demanding role but looking for a new challenge.
Paying £55,000 - £70,000 plus great benefits, we are looking for an HR Business Partner who has a pharma or bio-tech background and is looking for a role that will offer future progression and the opportunity to have a big impact on the business.
Working for a smaller sized but global SME with a fast-paced, start-up feel with strong financial backing and listed, the role will be varied and offer great opportunity.
- This HR Business Partner (HRBP) role is very much a generalist role.
- Reporting to the VP of HR, you will be responsible for all UK employment law, talent development and recruitment, engagement, learning and development, policy and processes as well as projects
- Spread out over a couple of UK sites so occasional travel is required (when permitted)
- You will be able to work autonomously, manage your workload and build relationships with the business including key stakeholders, advising and guiding Heads of departments and really partnering with the business on key issues of a day to day nature.
- As an ideas person, you will look at policy and process and ensure they are fit for purpose, you will also look at other areas of the business, comp and bens, reward and other areas to look at, support and improve where necessary
- Implementation of a new HRIS will be a project on the agenda, as will looking at health, well being, D&I and other initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the management of an HR Administrator and support and guide them.
- Working in a small HR team you will add value and have the opportunity to really make a difference.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be an HR Business Partner, or maybe a Senior level HR Advisor with strong HR experience, or an HR Manager from a small business or currently operating at this level in a fully generalist role.
- Ideally you will have come from a pharmaceutical / bio-tech or very similar sector background
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced, busy and deadline driven environment with a start-up feel
- You will be looking at the opportunity for progression in your career, be ambitious, hard working and looking for a challenge.
- Ideally you will have worked for both large and small businesses but this is ideal and not essential to have worked in both
- You'll be technically strong, a graduate or similar experience and CIPD qualified and be able to work on your own initiative, manage your workload and also be able to work as part of the wider team
- You will have strong experience managing projects from end to end, being able to write policy, create learning plans, run and support with ER cases, provide advice to line managers and guide them
- You will also be able to think outside the box, realising one solution isn't always right for every situation, be a decision maker and be confident in your abilities.
- You'll be ambitious to make a difference, further your career and be a part of a successful company as they go from strength to strength
If this is of interest, please apply online now as interviews are immediately taking place.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.